Chaos In The City!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
wub.gif

Trolley, you're awesome, not me
wink.gif

I'm glad you like this video, NeSchn thinks it's pretty cool too!

*goes off making more noise

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
wub.gif

Trolley, you're awesome, not me
wink.gif

I'm glad you like this video, NeSchn thinks it's pretty cool too!

*goes off making more noise

The video has a real 80s punk feel about it! Did you guys do any more?

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
The video has a real 80s punk feel about it! Did you guys do any more?
Yeah, I heard that a lot, it must be that semi-shitty quality or something..But I love that video too..

And there is actually a record of the whole concert! It's 400+ MB in size, and my connection is too shitty for me to upload it, so there's no way I could do it at the time
frown.gif

But I think you'd enjoy it, we actually did a cover of the Exploited in the end, it was all of a sudden, our singer just announced it, and I never played that song before, so I had to catch it up while we were playing
shy.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It;'a not the quality that gives it that 80's punk feel, it's the energy itself and the fact that you can see that you guys are loving it! No posing, just fun and music!

It's a shame about your connection speed, I'd love to see the concert. What was the Exploited tune you played? Must have been hard as fuck if it wasn't preplanned!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
It;'a not the quality that gives it that 80's punk feel, it's the energy itself and the fact that you can see that you guys are loving it! No posing, just fun and music!

It's a shame about your connection speed, I'd love to see the concert. What was the Exploited tune you played? Must have been hard as fuck if it wasn't preplanned!
Yeah, the whole show was pretty much like that!

I just found it, it's 523 MB in size, and it lasts a bit longer than 30 minutes!
We've covered Dead Cities from Exploited, and it's really funny how they start to play, and I'm like, what the fuck?!?! And then I catch it up, actually, we messed it pretty badly, but it was really fun!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
TrolleyDave said:

Yeah, the whole show was pretty much like that!

I just found it, it's 523 MB in size, and it lasts a bit longer than 30 minutes!
We've covered Dead Cities from Exploited, and it's really funny how they start to play, and I'm like, what the fuck?!?! And then I catch it up, actually, we messed it pretty badly, but it was really fun!

Re-encoding it with Microsoft Video V3 at 1200 kbps bitrate would probably take that down to about 350MB~.

Could probably take it to about 200 with a different codec/lower bitrate. Would still be hard for you to upload though.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
Re-encoding it with Microsoft Video V3 at 1200 kbps bitrate would probably take that down to about 350MB~.

Could probably take it to about 200 with a different codec/lower bitrate. Would still be hard for you to upload though.
The problem is that mine connection tends to break ever 10+ minutes
frown.gif

Yeah, I just lose it for half a minute, and I'm back right away, most of the times!
So until, I fix this matter, it's hard to upload anything, it took me forever just to upload around 40 MB of that album for TrolleyDave!

I'll see, maybe I come up with something!

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Law said:

The problem is that mine connection tends to break ever 10+ minutes
frown.gif

Yeah, I just lose it for half a minute, and I'm back right away, most of the times!
So until, I fix this matter, it's hard to upload anything, it took me forever just to upload around 40 MB of that album for TrolleyDave!

I'll see, maybe I come up with something!

How 'bout cutting it into segments that you can upload in less than 10 minutes? Maybe about 10 parts, 3 minutes each.

Lemme render a 3 minute video using my regular settings, I'll see what filesize I get.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I think it's too much of a work..
frown.gif

But maybe it could work if i do it with WinRAR!

As long as you don't upload it to rapidshare xD.
Haha, true that!!

Actually, I'll try to see if I can split it to three-four parts and upload it to a Youtube! I'll try to do it from my fathers PC!!

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Law said:
Toni Plutonij said:
I think it's too much of a work..
frown.gif

But maybe it could work if i do it with WinRAR!

As long as you don't upload it to rapidshare xD.
Haha, true that!!

Actually, I'll try to see if I can split it to three-four parts and upload it to a Youtube! I'll try to do it from my fathers PC!!

Heh, okay.

By the way, encoding a 3 minute video with my settings (Xvid, 1200 kbps bitrate) should come out at about 25 MB. That small enough for you to upload in 10 minutes?

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not so sure, it could be, but now I realized that it would be a broken video! It'd be easier to just "slice it" with WinRAR, or just cut in 3-4 files and upload to something like Youtube!

Anyways, thanks for the effort, I really appreciate it
wink.gif

I'll see after the new year, I think I could come up with something!

Law

Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm not so sure, it could be, but now I realized that it would be a broken video! It'd be easier to just "slice it" with WinRAR, or just cut in 3-4 files and upload to something like Youtube!

Anyways, thanks for the effort, I really appreciate it
wink.gif

I'll see after the new year, I think I could come up with something!

Yeah, I meant uploading it in parts to Youtube. I guess you'd have to know when to cut the video though as to not break it at an :awesome: moment.

Sucks having dodgy internet, though. Goddamn hate it a lot of the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw