Some Texture for Chaos Wars

cvu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I make some hd texture for Chaos Wars at least 100 texture included mipmap and fonts texture
Post automatically merged:

Everyone here not making hd texture that everyone requested making hd texture for the game no one wants

here hd texture for chaos wars and chaos wars iso so dont want need to search and download this texture was upscale in intel corei5 4th generation with no gpu if you support me so make hd for the game you demand

Last edited by cvu,

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I make some hd texture for Chaos Wars at least 100 texture included mipmap and fonts texture

Everyone here not making hd texture that everyone requested making hd texture for the game no one wants

here hd texture for chaos wars and chaos wars iso so dont want need to search and download this texture was upscale in intel corei5 4th generation with no gpu if you support me so make hd for the game you demand
This is really rude. This is a labor of love, and a mostly thankless one at that. No one owes an upscale for your game and last time I checked, Games like Burnout 3 and God of War ARE games people play, unlike niche titles like Chaos Wars and Digimon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: