Hacking Channel forwarders for emulators

sbga420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a link to some good channel forwarders for emulators? The ones I tried to use, always try to open my SD card on startup, meaning I have a annoying error message everytime I start them up, since all my roms are on my USB. When I change the settings, and restart the emulator, it remains the same. I would like to get my emulators all on my system menu but I want to use forwarders so they are easier to update. Any ideas?

sbga420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are the ones I have tried but are giving me the problems. It's like the apps are not reading the settings file when they load.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if they give issues,
(which they shouldn't, but I'm far to lazy/don't feel like spending the time to help you figure out why they aren't working for you),
just inject djdynamite's forwarders into them (go to wadder.net, can't miss em).

If those don't work for you, then the issue is definitely on your end.

oh, right, but, If its tantrics emus you are talking about, (snes, gba, nes), try deleting your current settings file, then starting the emulator, setting your settings, starting a game, then exiting through the main menu of the emulator.

That solved the issue for me way back when.

His have issues when going from version to version.

sbga420

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that with those emulators(which are the ones giving me the problem) but settings are still reset when loading from the forwarder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, More than you touching deeze nuts. +1