changing wallpaper win7

bob_742

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know windows 7 starter doesnt have the ability to change the desktop wallpaper but is there a program to change my wallpaper.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Search engine.
QUOTE said:
A Web search engine is a search engine designed to search for information on the World Wide Web. Information may consist of web pages, images and other types of files.

A search engine can actually find almost anything that exists on the internet. They look at the content of pages, not just the title and description.

List of search engines.

Popular ones are Google, Ask, Bing, and Yahoo.

They're extremely simple to use. You type what you want to find in the box, and press enter or click the search button, and the search engine gives you back a list of sites that seem to match what you want, with the best ones first.

For example, I typed your question into google search and got...
http://www.google.com/search?q=windows+7+s...hange+wallpaper
That list of the results, and your question is answered in the first few results.

Have fun using the internet!

bob_742

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i attempted to use one that i found and it messed up my background. after time effort and frustration i fixed it, and im giving up on finding a program. but what im curious about is it possible to upgrade my version of windows without it costing over $100.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
its a snarf that uses google translator and didn't read the rules and so i say, gtfo to him

and he's gone.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro