ROM Hack Change save region for existing Pokemon save on Luma or gateway?

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a save transferred over from my retail cart to gateway, and yesterday I moved it over to luma. I'm using the locales region spoofing to japanese, and it works (you can see if you try to reset data, it shows japanese, instead of the system default of english). But the game language is saved in the beginning of the game, so if I restore my save after setting the language to japanese it gets reset to english. Can I change that with some tool?

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
I've got a save transferred over from my retail cart to gateway, and yesterday I moved it over to luma. I'm using the locales region spoofing to japanese, and it works (you can see if you try to reset data, it shows japanese, instead of the system default of english). But the game language is saved in the beginning of the game, so if I restore my save after setting the language to japanese it gets reset to english. Can I change that with some tool?
use pkhex to change the game's language to jpn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch