Homebrew Change Game Files on backups like Riivolution

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to change game files, models, music, and textures on game backups for CFG USB Loader or any other USB Loader since Riivolution can't do that?

dheltibridle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have an iso version that you are using as a backup try using wiiscrubber to extract files from the iso these can be edited then replaced back into the iso with wiiscrubber. I used this function to make changes to my NSMB iso and try them out on dolphin

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have an iso version that you are using as a backup try using wiiscrubber to extract files from the iso these can be edited then replaced back into the iso with wiiscrubber. I used this function to make changes to my NSMB iso and try them out on dolphin
I didn't know you could re-pack iso's. That sounds a lot easier but can you also extract from dolphin (I convert my games to the .WBFS format) @dheltibridle

dheltibridle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never have tried using Dolphin to extract anything just for testing edited isos. I use cleanrip to get isos of my games so I haven't worked much with the wbfs format. You can play isos on Dolphin and I used a wbfs to iso converter before I started using cleanrip. The converted iso worked fine for editing and playing on Dolphin.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o