Change Game Files on backups like Riivolution

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by kprovost7314, Sep 1, 2015.

1. kprovost7314
    OP

kprovost7314 GBAtemp's Official Bara Master

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    In that bara manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Is there a way to change game files, models, music, and textures on game backups for CFG USB Loader or any other USB Loader since Riivolution can't do that?

2. dheltibridle

dheltibridle Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    United States
    If you have an iso version that you are using as a backup try using wiiscrubber to extract files from the iso these can be edited then replaced back into the iso with wiiscrubber. I used this function to make changes to my NSMB iso and try them out on dolphin

3. kprovost7314
    OP

kprovost7314 GBAtemp's Official Bara Master

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    In that bara manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I didn't know you could re-pack iso's. That sounds a lot easier but can you also extract from dolphin (I convert my games to the .WBFS format) @dheltibridle

4. dheltibridle

dheltibridle Member

Newcomer
    Mar 11, 2015
    United States
    I never have tried using Dolphin to extract anything just for testing edited isos. I use cleanrip to get isos of my games so I haven't worked much with the wbfs format. You can play isos on Dolphin and I used a wbfs to iso converter before I started using cleanrip. The converted iso worked fine for editing and playing on Dolphin.