Hacking CFW Mocha 0.2 Keeps rebooting console after trying to play Gamecube Titles

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw that Wii USB Helper now offered Gamecube titles for Wii U and tried to download them, the read that i needed to prepare the sd, the find the iso manually, and so I did, then installed the result product with WUD installer, Mario Sunshine for example, it make a beautiful start screen when trying to lauch it but once it leave this screen, i see a wii logo and the console reboots itself, i tried to install another game, same results, tried to install it on usb and system memory, same results, try to install nintendont following this tuto : same results when trying to launch the app from mocha.
A little help?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In general I run into a lot of people who have trouble running gamecube injects. Some because of missing files, others because their wiiu refuses to run it for unknown reasons. I'm not saying this because it happened to me, I genuinly ran into other users who have issues with Wii VC gamecube injects.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that Wii USB Helper now offered Gamecube titles for Wii U and tried to download them, the read that i needed to prepare the sd, the find the iso manually, and so I did, then installed the result product with WUD installer, Mario Sunshine for example, it make a beautiful start screen when trying to lauch it but once it leave this screen, i see a wii logo and the console reboots itself, i tried to install another game, same results, tried to install it on usb and system memory, same results, try to install nintendont following this tuto : same results when trying to launch the app from mocha.
A little help?

the reason this happens is because when booting a gc game it just opens vwii nintendont then plays the game and since it has to restart the wii u when exited you have to re-activate cfw though your issue make sure you have the latest nintendont installed in the sd:/Apps/Nintendont folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5