Wii U crashes when booting (certain) Wii games

urobolus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I installed Tiramisu yesterday on a Wii U, and I did everything I should do on the vWii side too (cIOS installer, IOS80 etc) and then I tried to install (WUP installer) various games I got via Wii U USB helper and while some of them play fine, some others (Sin and Punishment 2 or Super Paper Mario) keep on crashing my console whenever I try to boot them from the Wii U dashboard.
I have an EU console and I downloaded EU games for the above, but then I also tried US versions and the result was still the same.

Now I just tried WiiFlow through vWii (I want to run games from an SD card), and I thought that this would work but I saw that for example Sin and Punishment 2 had the same result again - the console shutting down when I try to boot it even in vWii.

I really can't tell what could be going wrong. I had another Wii U in the past and I never faced such issues with everything I tried, injected or downloaded roms were usually fine.
Is there something I am not taking into account or could it be some issue with my console?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.