Hacking Question CFW and frer online games

Xavv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there guys, sorry if this has been answered before, maybe I am just not good searching for stuff. I bought a switch and its hackable, but I want to play Warframe on it, so my question is if there is a way to install cfw and play Warframe without getting banned?

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by yusuo,
Reactions: Xavv

jorgesd

Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
Hi there guys, sorry if this has been answered before, maybe I am just not good searching for stuff. I bought a switch and its hackable, but I want to play Warframe on it, so my question is if there is a way to install cfw and play Warframe without getting banned?
I think if not possible. what i learn in this 2 weeks is if you hacked your console you cannot go online in anyway possible.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Staff, I'm begging you, please please please please add a rule that will save us from the avalanche of threads about CFW and online play. It's just endless and insufferable.
I gotta agree, the same question being asked 100 times in different ways is ridiculous

Reactions: Shadowfied

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta agree, the same question being asked 100 times in different ways is ridiculous

It's gotta drive away people who would otherwise be willing to help people with their questions and whatnot. Just having the same exact thread posted again and again and again forever.

zaki-PH27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
you can just gotta use emunand to homebrew and all and make sure it's always offline
than you can keep sysnand online and play warframe on there
just make sure you don't connect emunand to the internet and for best protection keep it on another partition or even better don't use the same sd card for emunand as sysnand

Reactions: Xavv and JJTapia19

Xavv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can just gotta use emunand to homebrew and all and make sure it's always offline
than you can keep sysnand online and play warframe on there
just make sure you don't connect emunand to the internet and for best protection keep it on another partition or even better don't use the same sd card for emunand as sysnand

Thank you :) would you recommend sx os or atmosphere?

Sakuraibr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you :) would you recommend sx os or atmosphere?
Just, please, keep in mind that EMUNAND still has some problems and lack of features since it's still in its beta state. I recommend doing some research on SX OS before jumping in because of the EMUNAND feature.

Good luck!

xs4all

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just, please, keep in mind that EMUNAND still has some problems and lack of features since it's still in its beta state. I recommend doing some research on SX OS before jumping in because of the EMUNAND feature.

Good luck!

What problems are you referring to with EmuNAND and it's lack of features?

If OP wants to go play legit stuff on OFW and have the ability to play XCI's and install NSP's, then I can suggest getting SX OS and setting up EmuNAND, of course nothing is 100% safe but with this method, he has a high chance (Touch Wood) of not getting banned as long as he doesn't run ANY CFW releated stuff on OFW before going online, once you go online after playing around with CFW, then it's most likely you have been flagged for instant or future ban.

I'm on EmuNAND (offline) playing XCI's and installing NSP's, game updates, dlc, and don't have any issues. When I want to go online for some multiplayer action, I just boot into OFW and play my legit carts, Fortnite and Warframe.

Sakuraibr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What problems are you referring to with EmuNAND and it's lack of features?

If OP wants to go play legit stuff on OFW and have the ability to play XCI's and install NSP's, then I can suggest getting SX OS and setting up EmuNAND, of course nothing is 100% safe but with this method, he has a high chance (Touch Wood) of not getting banned as long as he doesn't run ANY CFW releated stuff on OFW before going online, once you go online after playing around with CFW, then it's most likely you have been flagged for instant or future ban.

I'm on EmuNAND (offline) playing XCI's and installing NSP's, game updates, dlc, and don't have any issues. When I want to go online for some multiplayer action, I just boot into OFW and play my legit carts, Fortnite and Warframe.

There are multiple issues reports (specially on Team Xecuter forum) of users having to uninstall their EmuNAND due to corruptions and system instability, for example. This may be a user problem for using bad SDs and stuffs as well, yes, but I'm keeping a heads up that emunand is still not fully developed technically and some users may experience some problems yet.

Reactions: Xavv and xs4all

Xavv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I've read around the internet that Emunand is still not very well polished, but if using sx os gives me better chances of not being banned then I'll buy it. I'll follow the suggestions xs4all gave me, among other tips from other users and websites to try and stay away from a ban. Thank you all for your responses and tips, I pretty much appreciate it :D.

Reactions: Sakuraibr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Geckos are the cutest.