Software Cemu v1.15.13b released

RattletraPM Aug 30, 2019.

Front-page Software
    [​IMG]

Ladies and gentleman, start your updaters! The Cemu developers have just released a new public version of their popular Wii U emulator: 1.15.13b. While the Vulkan renderer may have not been included in this build yet, as it's still in a promising but WIP state in the Patreon-exclusive 1.16.0, the team has fixed a couple of bugs related to the GamePad view: its resolution is now set correctly when launched before a game is running and the mouse cursor no longer gets hidden while interacting with its window in fullscreen mode. Speaking of fixes, some crashes have also been resolved, specifically with a few homebrew apps and the games FullBlast and Adventures of Pip (including other Unity ones, potentially). If you're enjoying the Screenshot function, keep in mind this version changes its hotkey from Print Screen to F12!

However, 1.15.13b also drops support for older graphic packs - in particular, the ones using the version 1 format (first introduced in Cemu 1.7.0). Version 2 and 3 packs will still continue to work. If you have any custom ones installed, be sure to double-check whichever you're using before updating!

Official changelog

Cemu v1.15.13b can be downloaded by going to its official website (linked below) or, if you are already running version 1.15.10 or later, by using its included auto-updater.

:arrow: Source
    :download: Downloads

Discussion (8 replies)
  1. Mr. Looigi

Mr. Looigi Unintelligible meowing

Aug 8, 2018
    United States
    Rec Center
    I remember reading somewhere that this update should also help people with weaker CPUs I.E. me

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. omega59

omega59 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 14, 2007
    Canada
    Yep I need a new CPU. I upgraded my GPU to an RTX 2070, but my GPU is over 5 years old. i7 3.4GHz. I need to upgrade my PC for sure it's been way to long haha.

Mr. Looigi likes this.
  3. Mr. Looigi

Mr. Looigi Unintelligible meowing

Aug 8, 2018
    United States
    Rec Center
    I have a GTX 1050, and my CPU is an i5 2.3GHZ
    I can’t overclock though

4. kudofan

kudofan GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2013
    United States
    I'll take your old one

CaptainSodaPop and Mr. Looigi like this.
  5. magikarp7

magikarp7 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 10, 2019
    Australia
    Tell me about it, 1080ti and 4770k, waiting for the 3950x.

6. GilgameshArcher

GilgameshArcher GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 1, 2012
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    I do not think a i7 3rd gen beyond will bottleneck a 2070...

7. snobbysteven

snobbysteven Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 14, 2019
    United States
    Chicago
    Always good to see new updates coming out and bugs getting patched! I have been reliving my childhood of playing the sims on Cemu :)

Mr. Looigi and Subtle Demise like this.
  8. Disco

Disco GBAtemp Fan

Nov 10, 2006
    Croatia
    Croatia
    There is already 1.15.13c version. :)