Cemu v1.15.13b released

cemulogo2-png.157415

Ladies and gentleman, start your updaters! The Cemu developers have just released a new public version of their popular Wii U emulator: 1.15.13b. While the Vulkan renderer may have not been included in this build yet, as it's still in a promising but WIP state in the Patreon-exclusive 1.16.0, the team has fixed a couple of bugs related to the GamePad view: its resolution is now set correctly when launched before a game is running and the mouse cursor no longer gets hidden while interacting with its window in fullscreen mode. Speaking of fixes, some crashes have also been resolved, specifically with a few homebrew apps and the games FullBlast and Adventures of Pip (including other Unity ones, potentially). If you're enjoying the Screenshot function, keep in mind this version changes its hotkey from Print Screen to F12!

However, 1.15.13b also drops support for older graphic packs - in particular, the ones using the version 1 format (first introduced in Cemu 1.7.0). Version 2 and 3 packs will still continue to work. If you have any custom ones installed, be sure to double-check whichever you're using before updating!

# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.15.13b
# Patreon release date: 2019-08-23
# Public release date: 2019-08-30

# New in 1.15.13b:

general: Language files updated

# New in 1.15.13:

general: Fixed GamePad view using the wrong resolution when opened before a game is launched
general: Fixed mouse cursor disappearing when interacting only with the GamePad window in fullscreen (#172)
general: Dropped support for legacy v1 graphic packs
general: Screenshot hotkey changed to F12

debugger: Added LR to register view

CPU: Fixed overflow check in SUBFEO instruction
With this change Adventures of Pip no longer crashes on boot
Other Unity based games might be affected as well

CPU: Fixed implementation of MULLWO
Full Blast no longer crashes with save game (#117)

nlibcurl: Fixed a delayed crash that could occur when games used curl_multi_fdset()

GX2: Fixed hermite filter not scaling with window size

Note:
(#xx) refers to bug tracker issues resolved by this change. See http://bugs.cemu.info/projects/cemu/

Cemu v1.15.13b can be downloaded by going to its official website (linked below) or, if you are already running version 1.15.10 or later, by using its included auto-updater.

:arrow: Source
:download: Downloads

Last edited by RattletraPM,

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep I need a new CPU. I upgraded my GPU to an RTX 2070, but my GPU is over 5 years old. i7 3.4GHz. I need to upgrade my PC for sure it's been way to long haha.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on