OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The past couple CDs I have had were in these cheap, gay, paper slips instead of plastic cases. They have tears on them now. I also Have a DVD in a paper slip instead of a plastic box.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's on of the reason why we pirate and because we pirate they cant afford real boxes. Its a violent circle
smileipb2.png

Jothri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I do pirate... [[torrents ftw...]] But still, I want some CDs. Actually I want go to best buy and buy their LPs. Will they do that with DS games, since a lot of people pirate those?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jothri said:
TDWP FTW said:
You might want to remove that image in your post...It's against the rules you know.
Isn't that just for links, not images.
Mentioning the site by name isn't allowed so the logo is a no no too.

Jothri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know... If I ever learn guitar like I want, and make music, that is going to be the only way to get my albums, torrents.

and
QUOTE said:
EDIT: Hadrian beat me to it. I was trying to type up some long explanation.
You've been abused?
loljk

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't help that they make the CD/DVD's out of the softest plastic available either. You just look at them wrong and they get scratched. The cases for them ought to to be made out of something other than shatter-plastic (that's what I call it). It would also be nice if they could get the cases to properly hold the disks too. Some have you practically breaking the disk to get it out of those little clips, others won't hold at all and let the disk flop around in the case, further scratching up the disk. Then you have your spindle packs.....100's of disks with no cases.

I remember this one place had some disk cases that were made out of a more flexible plastic...sorta like the plastic of a 2 liter bottle, but thicker. THOSE were nice cases. They didn't shatter, crack or split with the least little impact like normal CD/DVD cases do, and they had cases for 1 to 4 disks made that way also.

I bought a few of them, but they don't seem to carry them anymore. Wish I would have bought more of them.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jothri said:
Maybe they should put like a styrofoam or fabric cover inside...

You are bitching because they have been cutting back and now you want them to add even more? Kids these days.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You know... If I ever learn guitar like I want, and make music, that is going to be the only way to get my albums, torrents.

Yeah, and live on sex and the smell of flowers.
A true hippie is among us.

Jothri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sheesh, just saying.
blink.gif

Hippies save animals and have long hair and do drugs. I do listen to the beatles though.
Marijuana is sounding good right now....
smileipb2.png

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
take better care of your stuff, the companies assume you take better care of your stuff, im a pack rat so I keep everything mint, do the smart thing get a cd case and toss the case it comes in in a tote int he attic. I keep my games in one big bundle while my cases are set neatly on a shelf collecting dust.

get a cd binder and put all of your cds in there in order by Genre and alphabetical so you can find it easier or you can simply do what most others do and buy then put up after you rip them and put them on an MP3 Player, they were expensive back in the day but now they are a dime a dozen (if you buy cheap chinese knockoffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool