Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just finished up CBHC v1.3! :D
-when starting up the console with system menu autoboot CBHC will now start the menu into mii selection if no default mii is set instead of just using the first mii
-added system reload patches to CBHC, thanks to dimok for patch location and elf patcher!

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i want to hook up another hard drive to wii u for vwii. i do this by hiding the vwii hard drive with ustealth. would this setup work with cbhc? it wont conflict and cause a brick

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
-when starting up the console with system menu autoboot CBHC will now start the menu into mii selection if no default mii is set instead of just using the first mii
-added system reload patches to CBHC, thanks to dimok for patch location and elf patcher!
Thanks for the update!!!
By the way, I did read from dimok that you are working on faster boot into Mocha CFW. Is that true or did I missread? :unsure:

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for the update!!!
By the way, I did read from dimok that you are working on faster boot into Mocha CFW. Is that true or did I missread? :unsure:
you misread that, its as fast as it can get as its set up right now, so if you want easy and fast patched sysnand my cbhc cfw is and probably for a quite some time will be the best option.

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you misread that, its as fast as it can get as its set up right now, so if you want easy and fast patched sysnand my cbhc cfw is and probably for quite some time will be the best option.
Ow, yeah, your build-in sign patcher is pretty tentative, but atm I stick into rednand.
Thanks again FIX94 :D

KotuMF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found something (not sure if you can fix, so don't worry if you can't.) about certain homebrew apps.
Homebrew version of SDCafiine

Thank you so much for this! SDCafiine crashed on 1.2, and I was gonna complain about it, but now it works! Thanks so much for your hard work! You deserve some cookies.

FIX94

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I assume on startup that does a system relaunch just like some games and the system settings do so yea, those problems should be gone now.

MSco

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If we have installed CBHC 1.2, can we simply install CBHC 1.3 over it by executing the cbhc.elf (with detached usb of course :D)?
Or should we uninstall cbhc first?

Nekukun97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If we have installed CBHC 1.2, can we simply install CBHC 1.3 over it by executing the cbhc.elf (with detached usb of course :D)?
Or should we uninstall cbhc first?

I just install 1.3 over 1.2 and did not have any problems, so I guess it's safe.

Reactions: MSco

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks a lot, installing right now! (Do system reolad patches mean that they will persist on exiting from System Settings?)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do system reolad patches mean that they will persist on exiting from System Settings?
yes
Does it mean that boot faster ?
I don't think so.
it just "re-apply" the patches on system reload (for example, exiting the settings).
It's more persistent in memory and is not removed unless you reboot. (but with autoboot, you'll get it back on next boot anyway)

Reman34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Same here, installed 1.3 over 1.2 without any issues. Did notice it said, default_title_id not set to system menu! during the install. Anyone know anything about this message?

Last edited by Reman34,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So I noticed a strange behaviour with 1.3. If I enter HBC from the startup menu, press HOME, then exit Mii Maker as well, I get a password prompt for the current user. But I don't even need to enter the pass, even if I press back, it will log in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1