Hacking Official CBHC v1.6 - ColdBoot HaxChi CFW

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SysNAND with this can't be updated I'm sure, right?

I guess that it would depend on what the update changes. Since there hasn't been an update for almost a year, nobody knows. I would assume that if Nintendo were to issue an update, it would target specifically these entry points. Better to set up an update-blocking DNS than being sorry later :)

Scoop111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@FIX94 - My provider doesn't seem to allow a different DNS but rather forces their own. So I'm stuck to Local-DNS, which runs on my Laptop to block Update-Servers. If I or somebody else using the WiiU forgets to start Local-DNS, an Update could actually happen.

Isn't it possible to patch the autosearch for updates along with the sigpatches? It would make using coldboot much safer. Or probably just changing the urls to something else...

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@FIX94 I know you made this coldboothax and its very good and I appreciate your hard work on this but would there be any chance you could make a file without the "CBHC v1.1 by FIX94" logo on bootup at the top of the black screen. I just don't really like names on apps I would like it just to say Autoboot or the functions in the menu, that would be better just to be clean.

I have set my enviroment build the Build_CBHC does not build anything it just says building wiiu installer cleaned up! runs through press key to continue, nothing!

Can anyone make me a cbhc without this in the main.c file its in>haxchi master/DSRom/CBHC/main.c file "CBHC v1.1 by FIX94"; I cannot get the build_cbhc to fully build it just errors out at the end I think? PM me of course if your not feeling comfortable to post up I would luv the help thank you! ;)

Last edited by Reecey,

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@FIX94 I know you made this coldboothax and its very good and I appreciate your hard work on this but would there be any chance you could make a file without the "CBHC v1.1 by FIX94" logo on bootup at the top of the black screen. I just don't really like names on apps I would like it just to say Autoboot or the functions in the menu, that would be better just to be clean.

I have set my enviroment build the Build_CBHC does not build anything it just says building wiiu installer cleaned up! runs through press key to continue, nothing!

Can anyone make me a cbhc without this in the main.c file its in>haxchi master/DSRom/CBHC/main.c file "CBHC v1.1 by FIX94"; I cannot get the build_cbhc to fully build it just errors out at the end I think? PM me of course if your not feeling comfortable to post up I would luv the help thank you! ;)

It's a bit cheeky to ask the creator of the app to remove his name from it, don't you think???

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a bit cheeky to ask the creator of the app to remove his name from it, don't you think???
No not really, not for your own purpose. Why would he even be offended?, its not like hes here with me, like a mentor. If you can build cbhc yourself, you can do it anyway, its quite an easy step. Tbh I don't think the makefile works properly.

Last edited by Reecey,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
ftpiiu_everywhere actually bricked me...
Looks like you touched something you shouldn't have touched. Ftpiiu everywhere is not much different from wupclient.py after all. If you play with sensitive stuff without knowing what would this or that do, bad things will happen.

Also from what I could tell, I had to run simple sigpatcher then ftpiiu, otherwise it won't work.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

Done it I was looking in the wrong place!

Last edited by Reecey,

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
No, this is a completely different issue, this person apparently found a major bug with ftpiiu_everywhere, or they're lying.
What's he reporting it here for then? Also nintendo doesn't even check your nand, if you ask them and throw them some money I'm pretty sure they will fix it for you

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What's this another brick I see? And what from? Oh yes coldbrickhax of course

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Sounds like an issue with ftpiiu... Not cbh. It's cute how you jump to that conclusion.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
Sounds like an issue with ftpiiu... Not cbh. It's cute how you jump to that conclusion.
I use ftpiiu_everywhere all the time so the program couldn't be the problem more likely something else. I'm just jesting at the fact how everyone says its super safe even thought people are bricking just by moving the title into a folder somehow lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @GhostLatte approves