Homebrew CaVE Database Manager - A SNES, NES, N64, Genesis Switch Online modding App

madafaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Only good reason to use nso+add n64 games is for those roms which doesnt work well or stutters-lags on mupen-retroarch ---starfox64 mario kart 64 mario tennis+ next update mario golf f zero x paper mario zelda majora banjo--- the no offical added games run worst than mupen in every aspect and it seems it will be like that even overclock is not helping---- the n64 emulator from nintendo is a piece of shit you have to deal with it the people working to add more games are wasting time in vain, there is no point apart from knowledge. if you guys thinking that this will replace mupen you are going to have a big dissapointment

Reactions: Ty_

Perrito123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Anyone have the files mod for playing the games widescreen mode, everyone like widescreen if someone can send would be really appreciated

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Only good reason to use nso+add n64 games is for those roms which doesnt work well or stutters-lags on mupen-retroarch ---starfox64 mario kart 64 mario tennis+ next update mario golf f zero x paper mario zelda majora banjo--- the no offical added games run worst than mupen in every aspect and it seems it will be like that even overclock is not helping---- the n64 emulator from nintendo is a piece of shit you have to deal with it the people working to add more games are wasting time in vain, there is no point apart from knowledge. if you guys thinking that this will replace mupen you are going to have a big dissapointment
Retroarch is too hard for people, all these games people want have been out for the last few years but because there's no shared configs laziness takes over

madafaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Retroarch is too hard for people, all these games people want have been out for the last few years but because there's no shared configs laziness takes over
thats true people are lazy
the n64 emulator from this crap online never will be a replacement of mupen onnly the games released by nintendo are going to be played with zero issues
i dont know why this guy kakuma is thinkin he beats nintendo by just trying to add more games if they run very ugly with lots of graphic issues or stuttering sound practically unplayable i guess he needs his 15 min of fame because honestly to replace-add games we dont need that crave app thats more for idiot proof users

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow this is such an amazing piece of work!! Thank you so much for choosing to release this! I do have a small question - If I already began playing some of the N64 games on the official N64 Online app on the switch, then install this one, do I then have two N64 Online icons on my switch (rather than this replacing the official one) and would my game save data carry over to your version?

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow this is such an amazing piece of work!! Thank you so much for choosing to release this! I do have a small question - If I already began playing some of the N64 games on the official N64 Online app on the switch, then install this one, do I then have two N64 Online icons on my switch (rather than this replacing the official one) and would my game save data carry over to your version?

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it’s the same unless u use Jpn and usa

Reactions: Tomtani1

Perrito123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No it’s the same unless u use Jpn and usa
Hello sir rogsamurai, I would like to ask you sir, if you have the widescreen, hide player icon and black background files for the snes online Thanks!!! ( Ps I used yours of N64 and works perfectly and I would like the same one for snes) thank you sir

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o