Homebrew CaVE Database Manager - A SNES, NES, N64, Genesis Switch Online modding App

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CaVE Database Manager v1.3.2.0 is officially released now, and available on my website as usual.

You can read my release post there too, to catch up.

---

I'll only add that, please be patient with N64 support. Me and the community will get whatever we can, supported over time. I'm learning as I go, and couldn't get as much as I wanted made compatible asap, but there is a decent enough size list.

My focus is with refining my process, and understanding the settings of the emu to be able to improve how games play over time. After that, getting a wide variety of games to boot and not crash. I haven't written off any game from working yet, but I hit some speed bumps with more than a few. So this wont be instant.

Anyway, enjoy! =)

Much appreciated friend, thank you for your tireless work. Congrats too on getting the ball rolling

Pitou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Juny08, if you use a non english-US windows, it can cause this issue, just try to create an empty database.
Or you could try to find another Win10 (Virtualbox)

Reactions: Juny08

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone can i please ask where people are getting there screenshots to add to the Cave Manager?
Thanks
Since i've been doing this today, I'd recommend Games DB for box art and meta data. For details screens either google search or there is a specific ROM site that has some.

Can't be more specific than that i'm afraid.

marcioap1

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: Metal_Killer

Juny08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
@Juny08, if you use a non english-US windows, it can cause this issue, just try to create an empty database.
Or you could try to find another Win10 (Virtualbox)
thanks i figured it out just redownloaded the program again i think i picked the wrong list picked china instead of usa now works perfect all 4 so far genesis nes snes n64 compatible games all work like a charm ty for ur hard work realy appreciate all ur help and everything u do for the comunity haters can suck a fat one

Reactions: Pitou

Perrito123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I would but as you cannot edit the post you quoted me in and I asked politely asked you to remove it an you haven't.
Edited could you send to me? Thx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-03-16-59-48-733_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-03-16-59-48-733_com.android.chrome.jpg
    446.5 KB · Views: 40

Jeromy22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Only good reason to use nso+add n64 games is for those roms which doesnt work well or stutters-lags on mupen-retroarch ---starfox64 mario kart 64 mario tennis+ next update mario golf f zero x paper mario zelda majora banjo--- the no offical added games run worst than mupen in every aspect and it seems it will be like that even overclock is not helping---- the n64 emulator from nintendo is a piece of shit you have to deal with it the people working to add more games are wasting time in vain, there is no point apart from knowledge. if you guys thinking that this will replace mupen you are going to have a big dissapointment

Compared to FZ on android, retroarch mupen is total garbage to be honest.
If switch online manages to incoorporate hd texture packs then maybe things will reach levels of retroarchness & surpass. Somehow I don’t see it overcoming the non core version though running on android.

Reactions: The_Chaotician

iiTzSamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
I would but as you cannot edit the post you quoted me in and I asked politely asked you to remove it an you haven't.
Friend if you can send me a private message I will appreciate it very much. I didn't know that both the N64 and SNES could be widescreen on the switch online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?