Gaming Castlevania Portrait Of Ruin Completed??

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
Hi, ive gotten quite far through the game, got to the point where you face both sisters (dont want to give away to much) i defeated them and something happened, then "game over" has anyone else got this far or have they gotten further by doing somthing else "alternative" like in dawn of sorrow, if you perform a different action "ie let somebody live or die" it varies the game and allows you to continue further?!
yaynds.gif

thanks

KillerMiller

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You have to get a special Spell that cure the sisters and the salesman, you can find it at the egypt stage where the rock rolls down, there is a small passage that you can enter with the Frog spell, there you find a spell that takes forever to charge, use it on the sisters and the salesman.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
OP
Trophies
XP
aaaahhh that makes sence! that brilliant thank you very much for that, i will give it a go, shame theres so much stuff you need to progress and by the time you get it you have forgotten what it is and where the place was!!

thanks again for the heads up
bow.gif
bow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)