Gaming Castlevania Order of Ecclesia is coming soon

SectionX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This will be the biggest DS release this year imo
yaynds.gif

I already heard comments from someone who finished it already saying it might be the best castlevania game yet, and that it is more simon's quest style now.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
SectionX said:
yaynds.gif

I already heard comments from someone who finished it already saying it is the best castlevania game yet, and that it is more simon's quest style now.
How is that even possible?
It's not out yet.

SectionX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
SectionX said:
yaynds.gif

I already heard comments from someone who finished it already saying it is the best castlevania game yet, and that it is more simon's quest style now.
How is that even possible?
It's not out yet.

shane at EGM got to play an early version

Shane Bettenhausen in the August 15, 2008 1Up Yours podcast raved after his hands-on experience with the game, "It’s maybe... the best Castlevania ever", and called it a cross between Symphony of the Night and Simon's Quest, noting that the high difficulty level ("You will die a lot. You will die all the time") was balanced by the roleplaying elements. Bettenhausen also raved about the quality of the game, despite the length, noting there are "3 or 4 levels of things to find". He concluded his experience with the game stating "It’s all action-RPG oriented Castlevania at its best".[5]

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although I hated Simon's Quest (sorry, but I have to agree with AVGN), I think that if they improve the right things, it has a lot of potential.

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm eagerly waiting for this one. I'm a huge castlevania fan and i'm sure this one won't disappoint

MegamanSPX said:
Still hate the fact that the protagonist is a girl.

So what if it's a girl???? you're going to judge a game just because the main character is a girl??? i don't mind what gender the main character as long as the game is good and they don't screw anything up.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will likely be the first game in a very long time that I'll actually play all the way through.

MegamanSPX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not judging the game altogether, I'm just bothered that the main character is merely eye candy. I don't fancy playing a character in a skirt.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
I cant wait to get my hands on it, the DS versions have been made quite well and keep me entertained for many a night, roll on the new adventure!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have no problems with the female main character..
Game looks very promising, and if it keeps the smoothness of PoR and AoS....I'll be very pleased and happy to play it..

And they say it'll be even better than previous ones..one of the best in the series.....I surely hope so..

DeadDuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MegamanSPX said:
I'm not judging the game altogether, I'm just bothered that the main character is merely eye candy. I don't fancy playing a character in a skirt.

If game will be addictive, you'll forget about it. I must say I don't give a shit at all, as long as the game is not less surreal than Harmony Of Dissonance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too