Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Kaos said:
knoxvillz said:
MegamanSPX said:
Most of the Female main characters in games "is and definitely meant to be" Eye candy. Look at the DOA girls, look at the girl in that acrobatic game that resembles Prince of persia(sorry forgot the title), they all dress sluttier than a cosplayer in the red district of tokyo.

The point is japanese devs made it that way to broaden their market. unfortunately that just doesn't appeal to the rest of us.

@elenar

Metroid is an exception, Samus doesn't dress like a hooker, she wears a kickass armor.

Did you even play any of the earlier metroid games??? Samus wore like a two piece bathing suit under her suit in the original...
Yes, but you can argue that the armor is so advanced that that's all you need to wear.

Not to mention that she's wearing the armor most of the time anyway.

bikini karate babes FTW!
wub.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9R0vUdyt9FU

personally i luv the gameplay in the castlevania series. i first played the ds version 2 years after release and still liked it.
gba.gif
nds.gif

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I recently discovered/got addicted to Castlevania.
Am playing Portrait of Ruin for a while now, nearing 100% completion (well my 100%, i just dont want ALL the items, just the best gear, best potions etc.)

Dont know what ill do after i completed it; wait for Order of Ecclesia or try to fit Dawn of Sorrow in between.

jink84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
knoxvillz said:
I'm eagerly waiting for this one. I'm a huge castlevania fan and i'm sure this one won't disappoint

MegamanSPX said:
Still hate the fact that the protagonist is a girl.

So what if it's a girl???? you're going to judge a game just because the main character is a girl??? i don't mind what gender the main character as long as the game is good and they don't screw anything up.

does it really matter if he has an opinion or not?
let it go dude, you would judge it if the zombies were in fact brides.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
jos7960 said:
Dont know what ill do after i completed it; wait for Order of Ecclesia or try to fit Dawn of Sorrow in between.
IF you have the time, play trough Dawn of Sorrow, it's a great game too....It is a direct sequel to Aria of Sorrow, I've played it on my GBA, and just continued DoS on DS, and it is a great experience..

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
xanth said:
As repetitive as all these Castlevania games tend to be, I'm actually kind of looking forward to this one. It looks like the enemies and bosses have actually changed somewhat from the ones in the 6 million games before, and the attacking system seems pretty cool.

I'm for the Simon's Quest aspect if it means we get to avoid the cliches of Dracula's castle. Portrait of Ruin sort of accomplished that, but I've gotten so sick of the same old, run through a map, then run through an ALTERNATE version of the same map.

*sigh* What am I saying....one way or another I'll end up playing through it. Classic adventure whore that I am...

Still, hopefully this'll provide some of that innovation I've been looking for...

Offers more replay value - Loved the way it was done in C:SoTN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: