Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've never really liked Castlevania games, but I gave this one a chance, and it's pretty good, but now I'm kind of stuck/effed. So I've got around 53% of the castle explored, and apparently the next boss is Death and some dude says I need the Claimh Solais for that...

Anyway, long story short, to get to the weapon, I need to pass through this area with a waterfall and a piece of armor behind it. Thing is, I can't friggin' find this waterfall. I've searched in youtube, but it shows the player already in the area with the waterfall and he doesn't open the map either, so I can't really compare it to where I am now and I've gone around all the areas I can get to and still no dice.

Help?

Thanks in advanced.

ph34r.gif

tanuki1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been awhile since I played the game so can't really help you.But,have you tried Gamefaqs?They have some pretty good user written guides that will most likely give you the help you need.

shaosam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
I've never really liked Castlevania games, but I gave this one a chance, and it's pretty good, but now I'm kind of stuck/effed. So I've got around 53% of the castle explored, and apparently the next boss is Death and some dude says I need the Claimh Solais for that...

Anyway, long story short, to get to the weapon, I need to pass through this area with a waterfall and a piece of armor behind it. Thing is, I can't friggin' find this waterfall. I've searched in youtube, but it shows the player already in the area with the waterfall and he doesn't open the map either, so I can't really compare it to where I am now and I've gone around all the areas I can get to and still no dice.

Help?

Thanks in advanced.

ph34r.gif

Ok whoever told you that you NEED the Claimh Solais to beat Death is completely wrong. The Claimh Solais is the best weapon in the game, and it is an entirely OPTIONAL, SECRET weapon. It is hidden behind a secret breakable wall in the Forbidden Zone. See around 2:40 of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUB_uAqDcZE

The sword is really overpowered and takes away some of the fun and challenge of the game, so try not to use it unless it's on your second playthrough
tongue.gif

Shinigami357

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shaosam said:
Shinigami357 said:

Help?

Thanks in advanced.

ph34r.gif

Ok whoever told you that you NEED the Claimh Solais to beat Death is completely wrong. The Claimh Solais is the best weapon in the game, and it is an entirely OPTIONAL, SECRET weapon. It is hidden behind a secret breakable wall in the Forbidden Zone. See around 2:40 of this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUB_uAqDcZE

The sword is really overpowered and takes away some of the fun and challenge of the game, so try not to use it unless it's on your second playthrough
tongue.gif

Yes! He shows the map in one part of the video! I'll just backtrack, see where he's at... LOL, getting my backside handed to me in the clocktower, though that's prob coz all my stats are luck-centric for soul-collecting (that, and I suck at backsliding and timing my double jumps).

Thanks. I still might give it a go against Death without the sword, though.

EDIT: Wait... You need the skula soul to get there? Must've looked at the map wrong...

relminator

#AnyaBasic
Trophies
Website
rel.phatcode.net
XP
Country
You don't need any special weapons to beat Death, he has an easy pattern to figure out. I personally don't like to use Big Swords, I like fast swords so that I could maneuver easily.

Shinigami357

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holy shit, I beat Death at level 29. Just a Hrunting, Lightning Doll, Headhunter (few souls), and some restoratives. Goodness me. And everyone said you needed at least level 30 and this and that, lolz. Win!

Shinigami357

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Melter said:
perhaps
biggrin.gif

I know it can be done!

You didn't say anything bout souls, though, wahahahahaha... I suppose with the right set of souls and a high-enough level (not to mention good control, which I lack) it could be done...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy