Hardware Case recommendations

kjb1686

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone I am looking for a case for my 3ds XL. I am looking for something that would be able to hold a few games and my headphones. I was just curious to see what you all use as your case.

lambstone

No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You're looking for a pouch then. Holding games and headphones? That's gonna be a huge pouch.

I'm using a hori clear tpu case for my XL. I've got a separate cartridge case for games.

kjb1686

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well technically I don't need to hold my headphones or games in it. I can get a separate cartridge case and carry my headphones separately. That Hori case looks nice though.

I was looking at this but the price of 50 dollars is a little steep was looking for something a little under 20 dollars.

http://www.sfbags.com/products/nintendo/nintendo-3ds.php

D

Deleted User

Below is the case I use, I believe from RDS Industries. I personally love it as it room for 8 carts, extra stylus. and anything else you can throw in it. It's definitely not the tiniest case, but it is pretty bullet proof. I bought it because I travel so often, and I wanted something I could drop, throw, and have it live inside luggage without the fear of breaking.

Great unit, think it was like $15

7413135.01.prod.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill