Case recommendations

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by kjb1686, Feb 22, 2014.

1. kjb1686
    OP

kjb1686 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2009
    United States
    Olean New York
    Hello everyone I am looking for a case for my 3ds XL. I am looking for something that would be able to hold a few games and my headphones. I was just curious to see what you all use as your case.

2. lambstone

lambstone No. Nyet. 不. Non. Nein.

Banned
    Aug 14, 2011
    You're looking for a pouch then. Holding games and headphones? That's gonna be a huge pouch.

I'm using a hori clear tpu case for my XL. I've got a separate cartridge case for games.

3. kjb1686
    OP

kjb1686 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2009
    United States
    Olean New York
    Well technically I don't need to hold my headphones or games in it. I can get a separate cartridge case and carry my headphones separately. That Hori case looks nice though.

I was looking at this but the price of 50 dollars is a little steep was looking for something a little under 20 dollars.

http://www.sfbags.com/products/nintendo/nintendo-3ds.php

4. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
  5. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Below is the case I use, I believe from RDS Industries. I personally love it as it room for 8 carts, extra stylus. and anything else you can throw in it. It's definitely not the tiniest case, but it is pretty bullet proof. I bought it because I travel so often, and I wanted something I could drop, throw, and have it live inside luggage without the fear of breaking.

Great unit, think it was like $15

[​IMG]

6. katsup

katsup Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2009
    United States
    I use this case http://www.eforcity.com/gnin3dsxcas1.html

It can hold 4 games and the pouch is big enough to hold my earbuds, USB charge cable, and cleaning cloth. The carabiner is tearing off, but I don't really use that part. The sell on eBay for cheaper.

7. Hols

Hols Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2007
    United States
    CA
    If you want to keep a (semi) slim profile, I recommend the Hori. It doesnt hold games tho.

If you must have it hold games, check out the older case for the DSi. it fits the 3DS Xl.