Gaming Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion footage.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it looks good actually

i think i will play it and it has samurai jack in it
biggrin.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samurai Jack? AND Chowder? Heck yes. Where's the Eds? They should tag in and out like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl and have their Wrestling costumes on.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually really, really excited for this. Super excited. You might say, I'm a bit... animated.

I hope they don't screw up the gameplay, because if they make this work, I'll actually buy this day one.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
How the heck would Ben 10 work anyhow? He'd essentially be 10 or more characters if allowed to transform.
They showed it in the vid. Each of his moves uses a different alien to attack. Like Humungousaur has this ramming attack and some of his other aliens do an attack. Basically he transforms, attacks, returns to normal.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian10122 said:
chao1212 said:
Oh thank god, it's the characters from before CN was complete shit. And the newer good ones. I wish the Adventure Time cast was in there, though.

Hells yeah, that'd be sick. Finn & Jake with Mordecai & Rigby clones? haha (like ice climber style)

Exactly what I was thinking.

I think it has Chowder in it though and Chowder is actually pretty funny.

Now if this had Adult Swim stuff in it...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Brian10122 said:
chao1212 said:
Oh thank god, it's the characters from before CN was complete shit. And the newer good ones. I wish the Adventure Time cast was in there, though.

Hells yeah, that'd be sick. Finn & Jake with Mordecai & Rigby clones? haha (like ice climber style)

Exactly what I was thinking.

I think it has Chowder in it though and Chowder is actually pretty funny.

Now if this had Adult Swim stuff in it...
It wouldn't be Cartoon Network....

Maybe Adult Swim Grand Rumble!!!
tongue.gif

PikaPerson01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, but the way I see it, any of the Power Puff Girls should easily be able to take out Dexter, Mac, Bloo, Billy and Mandy, and Flapjack and K'nuckles. (Never seen Chowder, so I have no opinion on them).

In any case, sounds good on paper, and the vids don't look TOO bad but... only time will tell, I guess.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
PikaPerson01 said:
I dunno, but the way I see it, any of the Power Puff Girls should easily be able to take out Dexter, Mac, Bloo, Billy and Mandy, and Flapjack and K'nuckles. (Never seen Chowder, so I have no opinion on them).

Are you trying to apply logic...to a videogame...about cartoons?

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
TehSkull said:
Where's the Eds? They should tag in and out like Pokemon Trainer from Brawl

That is exsactly what they should of done! i cant believe the eds got overlooked since that was one of the very few cartoon network shows i actually liked. Still tho the other characters are a good collection altho i can think of a few others that could of been included (deedee for instance)

The game itself doesnt look bad but i dont think it looks good enough for me to buy. the characters abilities dont look balanced at ALL and what is up with the length of the cutscenes for the "specials"? thats all lovely in a preview but in gameplay it would suck. this game looks like it'd be a fun sidescrolling game more than a 4player fighter but only time will tell. certainly isnt brawl tho...

We need another JUMP! game
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes