Cart fury champioship racing modding tools for ps2

gcr27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is possible to extract models from the game Cart fury champioship racing using the mif file with quickbms it seems that the 3d models are compressed inside has anyone had any experience with this game I have tried several times I have even used ninja ripper or another specific application or software

LFG2004xXzZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WoW how? I tried with PS2 version. Like extract the following file: CARTFuryCR.iso/RECORDS.DB or RECORDS.dir but nothing could be done! Tell the name of progams or tools to see if I can extract other models and something else as the Cars and Tracks: Chicago Motor Speedway & the Blackout Car! Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hmmm... These .MIF files is possible extract from the CART Fury Arcade Version? Like without ninja ripper?!

gcr27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this files complete

Attachments

• tex_CARTFuryPS2_wms (1).zip
    1 KB · Views: 8
  • CARTFuryPS2zif (1).zip
    349 bytes · Views: 7
  • cart_fury.zip
    415 bytes · Views: 9

LFG2004xXzZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hehehe Thx! BTW, Will happen any possibility for open/read the Car Models (3D) like in the Blender or 3ds Max ? and all these plugins were made by you or...?

If you wanna to send more details contact me on Discord: *lfgamer2004* :)

gcr27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't know anymore, I can help you download some hex program, you have to have some programming knowledge, ask on some forum dedicated to ps2 games, use ghidra or ida pro

LFG2004xXzZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What forum? Gimme the hex codes. BTW I've also tried other stuff in game like: try to use "Unused" Cameras that are used in the Attract Mode you'know Orbital, RearView and the Wheel Cameras. And the try to Race at Driving 101 Tracks: Slalom oval, but no sucess. This game has many hidden/mysterious content like such: JOHNNY.WMS ... anyways thats it!

Last edited by LFG2004xXzZ,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, this game brings good memories. I wish someone would do a PS2-to-PS4 conversion of it with a config that works with it, as I remember I tried it myself with the simple converter and it simply didn't work.

gcr27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
snaps folder output

Attachments

• snaps.zip
    2 MB · Views: 3
  • 2145_6ebeccaffedfc3f9d083a1355197e977 (1).zip
    162.9 KB · Views: 2

gcr27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to modify the game as well as the cars and the tracks and the music. Maybe someone can help me with this. I'm very afraid of making mistakes when modifying the original files, that's why I wanted a specific tool for this PS2 game.

LFG2004xXzZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm.. Supposedly how would you like to do this, guy? like as: to make Driving 101 playable for racing, make the Bonus cars for race as A.I instead of the CART Drivers? thats it?
Post automatically merged:

Or... create more drivers in Bonus Drivers selection or replace them by real ones like: Danny Sullivan by: AI Unser Jr with Team Penske Marlboro Scheme?! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: gcr27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, luckily I have one