Capcom struts its' 2009 lineup!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Jan 5, 2009.

Jan 5, 2009

Capcom struts its' 2009 lineup! by War at 7:34 PM (787 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"Capcom has an excellent line up of games hitting consoles during the first half of 2009, and they've got the Resident Evil 5 and Street Fighter IV-filled press release to prove it.

It's not all about the fifth Resident Evil and the fourth Street Fighter, but those two titles do make up the brunt of Capcom's early 2009 line up. Due out March 13th and February 17th respectively, the two guaranteed top-sellers are sure to generate numbers far in excess of the rest of Capcom's scheduled releases.

Along with the two heavy hitters, Capcom also has Dead Rising: Chop Til Ya Drop for the Wii heading our way in February and the motorcycle racing stylings of MotoGP for the Wii in March. Rounding out the period we have the digital download title Flock! and the Bionic Commando remake for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC, both of which lack specific dates but are expected to drop during the first half of the year.

With two huge titles and a handful of other assorted goodness, it should be a rather nice 2009 for the lovely folks at Capcom."

Source

2. Joey R.

Banned Joey R. Banned

Spain
    I can hardly wait for Dead Rising: Chop till you drop. AFAIK, Capcom will aim to have the 100 zombies on-screen in the Wii version, just like the 360 original [​IMG]

3. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Let's hope they make it true [​IMG]

Any chance RE 5 gets to the Wii eventually?

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    It would be nice if they showed some of MotoGP Wii.

Don't care about Dead Rising, maybe if they delayed it to put the camera back in.

I'm buying a 360 for RE5 & Bionic Commando. RE4 is still a game I play regulary (and in my opinion its as fresh today as when it was originally released on the GC).

Street Fighter 4 I'm on the fence about, I know the reviews for the arcade version has been staggering but I just not really into the style anymore. I'm more of a King of Fighters guy anyway.

5. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    I can't remember the source, but there was an article written somewhere that basically quoted the creator of RE5 saying that it's just not fit for the Wii and could never happen, and the Wii is not his target and blah blah.

6. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States

i thought the original had closer to 1000

7. raulpica

Supervisor raulpica With your drill, thrust to the sky!

Italy
    FAIL.

I played the RE5 demo on my 360 and if they did it on the Wii with the RE4 Wii engine it'd be AWESOME. I miss aiming with the Wiimote [​IMG]