Capcom Spotlight livestream event scheduled for March 9th, 2023

1677857166572.png

Capcom recently announced their online livestream event Capcom Spotlight, scheduled for March 9th, which will have a pre-show at 2:10PM PT with the main show starting at 2:30 PM PT. This Spotlight will focus on several of Capcom's 2023 lineup of games, like Resident Evil 4, Monster Hunter Rise, Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection and more.

Given the the proximity with the release date of Resident Evil 4 Remake, it might also be the date in which Capcom releases the demo for the game, as the remake's 3rd trailer teased the release of a demo on the upcoming days.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
They've got an absolutely LOADED release schedule this year, I wonder how many teams of developers Capcom employs now.

Mega Man Battle Network! I'm really looking forward to seeing more footage of the collection!
It's a must-buy for me at some point, but I don't love the fact that it's priced at $60.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

AngryCinnabon

Resident Iron Valiant
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
They've got an absolutely LOADED release schedule this year, I wonder how many teams of developers Capcom employs now.

It's a must-buy for me at some point, but I don't love the fact that it's priced at $60.

Agreed, the price isn't too great but I NEED it so much lmao!

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Can you educate me a little? Isn't this turn based?
It's not, it's an active grid-based combat system. It starts a little slow when it's just the basics, but you earn different attacks/abilities as you progress, and it ramps up to the point where maybe only one or two squares on your side are safe at any given time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-