Hacking Can't Update Priiloader 0.7 to 0.81

KurtBliss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I run it either by first running priiloader and checking for update or downloading 0.81 and running it with homebrew it quickly shows the warning screen, then the screen goes black with some blue text with the top cut off, only thing I can see is "ion..." and what looks like the bottom of a g.

Not sure if this helps at all but I searched the source for ion... and found that line 164 says this "gprintf("%s, aborting mission...\n", text);" Now the line above it prints some variables but I can't see the message on my tv, I also tried the living room tv in the house but cuts it off at the same spot.

So any ideas how to update to 0.81?
I guess I can try uninstalling Priiloader and installing Priiloader 0.81. But it would suck if I couldn't get it back on...

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is very little reason to proceed with the update. If everything is working as you like, best to leave well enough alone. Possibly priiloader installer is loading on a patched ios and losing it's mind. Personally, I would stick with 0.7 and leave it at that, unless there was some updated feature you where interested in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...