Hacking Can't Update my Acekard 2i

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated my 3DS to the version 3.0U. I was ok cuz I have a DSiXL in 1.42 and my bro has another 3DS that hasn't been updated. Ok so I downloaded the firmware update that support 3DS3.0 and DSi1.4.3. from the Acekard website. I copied ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSi_and_DSXL_and 3DS.nds and ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSL.nds on the root of the microSD and tried to update on my DSiXL but when I boot the update(My Acekard is HW88 before you ask) it says 'Update cancelled' or something like that even before I pressed any button. So I was "Ok I might did something wrong" and tried it again but with the same result. Tried it on my bro 3DS but with the exactly same result. Tried the update for the DS but when I pressed the 'B' button nothing happened. Every other update has worked without any problem. Can someone help me? Thanks in Advance!

niftey

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I had the same problem as yourself which I eventually fixed. I read around these forums and members stated to format your SD card and then replace all your files. However this did not work for me after reformatting the card a number of times it still did not work.

I then reformatted a different micro SD card 2gig I think and then replaced all the AkAIO files and update file and it worked first time.

My advice reformat the micro SD card first, if that does not work reformat another card and try that.

Hope this helps.

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
First I was using my cellphone and the mobile GBATemp website don't have the edit button or at least I couldn't find it.

Thanks for that I will try that.

geesee

Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands
i had the exactly same problem. i did a lot of different things. like niftey said.. the odd thing was changing the micro sd cart and it worked. same as you have to put the update package in the root.. ive putted in the root in a map that called update etc etc etc. like niftey said. put a different micro sd card. btw i also blowed hard in the micro sd cartrigde and the 3ds slot.. ( lol that doesnt sounds right..... )

MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! I formated the microSD but end-up giving the same error. Then I used the microSD of my Cellphone and it updated without any problem. Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup