Gaming Can't Transfer Certain Pokemon To Pokemon Bank?

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I just got Pokemon bank, and I wanted to trade over some of the event Pokemon, like Arceus and Darkrai, to the bank. (Keep in mind, these are from Pokemon DPPt.) However, the transporter told me that "some Pokemon could not be sent", and it removed them from the transfer.

Now, these legends aren't hacked, but rather, I used an Action Replay to get the items for the events (ex: the Azure Flute for Arceus) so the Pokemon itself should be legitimate. However, it still didn't transfer them.

Anyone have an idea as to why it won't transfer?

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Stupid Nintendo doesn't allow the transfer of legit Darkrai and Shaymin. The Arceus event (Azure Flute) on the other hand was never legitimatively released for DPPt. Get PKM files of these pokemons that were released during some movie events. You can get some pkms on pokedit.com and then inject/transfer them to your original game, and then transfer them to X and Y.
Hope I helped, cheers.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, I just got Pokemon bank, and I wanted to trade over some of the event Pokemon, like Arceus and Darkrai, to the bank. However, the transporter told me that "some Pokemon could not be sent", and it removed them from the transfer.

Now, these legends aren't hacked, but rather, I used an Action Replay to get the items for the events (ex: the Azure Flute for Arceus) so the Pokemon itself should be legitimate. However, it still didn't transfer them.

Anyone have an idea as to why it won't transfer?
Is it really considering them to be "hacked"?
The Arceus event was never released, but I don't know why you can't transfer the Darkrai.

mrtimotei

No More Heroes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid Nintendo doesn't allow the transfer of legit Darkrai and Shaymin. The Arceus event (Azure Flute) on the other hand was never legitimatively released for DPPt. Get PKM files of these pokemons that were released during some movie events. You can get some pkms on pokedit.com and then inject/transfer them to your original game, and then transfer them to X and Y.
Hope I helped, cheers.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info!

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
That's odd, Bulbapedia says Darkrai can be transferred with Poke Transfer...
As for other "can't be transfered" Pokemons I would take a blind guess they will be avaiable as events some time in future...but it's a guess only...

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Using action replay on Diamond I got the items to catch Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin.
Despite getting all the same way, Only Arceus and Darkrai made it through to my X
Shaymin was blocked, not that I care

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Cuber

Trophies
Website
mytgn.co.uk
XP
Country
I don't think they released the item for Darkrai or Shaymin on Diamond and Pearl, only Platinum... so if you caught them on Diamond or Pearl, that's probably why.

I wish they'd released the flute though... I don't get why they didn't.

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't think they released the item for Darkrai or Shaymin on Diamond and Pearl, only Platinum... so if you caught them on Diamond or Pearl, that's probably why.

I wish they'd released the flute though... I don't get why they didn't.

Yup, they only released the events for Platinum but not for DP. The reason probably is, that they changed the location caught from their acutal residence like "Hall of Origin" in DP to "fateful encounter" in Platinum. And only Pokemon having a fateful encounter triggered corresponding events like getting the Gracidea or the Arceus event in HGSS.

Of course this wouldn't make a difference in XY, because the location caught is overwritten there. But as every legitimate Darkrai/Shaymin/Arceus had a "fateful encounter", the Bank can easily detect cheated ones this way.

For the flute, I have no idea though. I also wish they'd have released it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.