XP
Country
Cuba

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
they're talking about homebrew, bigbluemen and the region changer one to be precise. it is very weird.

also when you two go to data managment does it crash or not? (after activating pasta)

Reactions: Nickname863

SharkSocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird......try installing a homebrew, they are usually Region Free
if it does not work may be a pasta issue
go to the main thread and vote that it does not work for you in that specific version
https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...d-on-old-and-new-3ds-required-ninjhax.388925/

It may be because I installed it to the NAND and not the SD. I couldn't get SD installation to work. The Pasta CFW page says
"If you get an error when installing a CIA with FBI, remember to make a title.db file in your "Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs" folder, and go to software management to fix the issue, you will then be able to install CIAs with FBI."
Could it be related? How do I make the title.db file? I just started with 3DS homebrew so I'm kinda still a noob, sorry.

they're talking about homebrew, bigbluemen and the region changer one to be precise. it is very weird.

also when you two go to data managment does it crash or not? (after activating pasta)
It doesn't crash, but it says that there are no titles installed.

Reactions: Furrymatt

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It may be because I installed it to the NAND and not the SD. I couldn't get SD installation to work. The Pasta CFW page says
"If you get an error when installing a CIA with FBI, remember to make a title.db file in your "Nintendo 3DS/id1/id2/dbs" folder, and go to software management to fix the issue, you will then be able to install CIAs with FBI."
Could it be related? How do I make the title.db file? I just started with 3DS homebrew so I'm kinda still a noob, sorry.

that sounds like the title.db thing then. i didn't have to do that as i did something similar ages ago. and i don't remember the details. let me see if i can find the "guide" for it in the pasta thread.... i might be a while xD

Nickname863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

YOu should already have that one since FBI would cry otherwise. You just creat a txt file call it like that and then repair from what i understand...

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
that sounds like the title.db thing then. i didn't have to do that as i did something similar ages ago. and i don't remember the details. let me see if i can find the "guide" for it in the pasta thread.... i might be a while xD
isnot a title db issue
the icontries to apper and then dissapears, so the title.db it's ok

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
isnot a title db issue
the icontries to apper and then dissapears, so the title.db it's ok

if there's not a single title showing up in data management then it doesn't sound ok to me. for me bigbluemenu (among lots more) show up in data management.
might not be the exact same problem, but it sure seems connected to me.

Nickname863

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
if there's not a single title showing up in data management then it doesn't sound ok to me. for me bigbluemenu (among lots more) show up in data management.
might not be the exact same problem, but it sure seems connected to me.
There are thinks in data management AFAIK

Ive went to data management and no problem I was in pasta mode.

SharkSocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter if I'm installing these to NAND or SD? I put the blank title.db file in there but no fix so far and I still cannot install to SD.

Furrymatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter if I'm installing these to NAND or SD? I put the blank title.db file in there but no fix so far and I still cannot install to SD.
Im thinking you need to install bbm or something of the kind to nand and the rest goes through the sd card from bbm? idk though. also when you put in the blank dbs file and go to data management it should make you repair

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.