Android Can't Root Lenovo Ideapad A1_07

Chocolina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to root it to use various apps, but it simply just won't root.

I've installed USB drivers, I've disabled my firewalls, I installed some Java thing, Android SDK thing, and some Samsung Kleis thing, and downloaded Super One Clic 2.2 and 2.3 and ran the tool like 50 times and I STILL can't root.

ALL THE TUTORIALS I've googled said that this was rooting was easy, but all the guides all have different methods.

Just what the hell am I doing wrong?

Chocolina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what ICS is. and all I've ever read is that there is no android 4.0 for lenovo except for the custom stuff and they're all bugged. I don't want 4.0-anything if its going to break my SD slot.

And I Ctrl F'd root and all it says is its working 100%

I seen that page before but skipped it because it was talking about Android 4, but thank you for your contribution, and no, I don't even know myself about what I just said.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
ICS is Ice Cream Sandwich (or Android 4.0). That doesn't matter much, the reason I linked to it is because it has a link to a .zip you need to flash to root the device. Instead of hitting CTRL+F once, you should have tried reading until you found it.

1znlv.png

Chocolina

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also that post says its split into the 16 and 16+2GB version, I think I have the 16+2 and there are no root directions for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1