Gaming Can't read discs or channels

SirBraneDamuj

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I bought NSMB Wii and I popped it into my Wii and I get the following error (The two discs on the disc channel spin and then fly off screen and the message reads):

"Unable to read the disc."

So I figured it was some kind of disc issue, blew out the wii and all, rubbed the disc, etc.
Still didn't work.

NO discs work. At all. They all yield the same error, even GC games. So I tried loading some channels. None of my downloaded channels will work. They tell me "This channel can't be used." I can't even use FREE channels. I can't use any of my modded channels either.

So I figure something with my homebrew messed up. I didn't really use my mods much anymore, so I just formatted and updated to 4.2. And it still doesn't work. No matter what, I get the same errors.

What could be causing this? Did something from my homebrew installation carry over past the format?

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
when you updated to 4.2 it totally killed homebrew... it wasnt working before for whatever reason... and its not working now because of nintendo.
gotta install new HBC and whatnot (probably), and probably new cIOS's ie trucha signed IOS's

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SirBraneDamuj said:
So I figured it was some kind of disc issue, blew out the wii and all, rubbed the disc, etc.

I hope you used a compressed air can and a lint-free polish cloth for the disc. This aint your daddys old school NES.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night