Hacking Cant play Super Smash Bros Multiplayer CIA

JackGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi i have installed in my 3ds XL super smash bros with the update but unfortunately i cant play online. It pops me a screen that i need to accept the terms of nintendo i press yes i accept and after all it says that i cant play online if i dont accept the terms . Can anyone help me?

JackGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah i can. I have a cfw nintendo japanese region and i tried to change the cia region to japan also didnt work .

JackGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Just tried it sadly it didnt work. Im just hitting accept the terms of use and then pops me this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty straight forward. You just press A to either set it or unset it. I think the problem here is that OP is using a region swapped 3DS, and the EULA has to be set before performing the swap. The eShop also can't be opened before performing the swap, as that causes problems, too. I think I'm remembering this correctly. I know I've seen people in the past have the same issue, but it's been so long since I've come across someone with it.

JackGR

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My 3ds is not region swapped japan is the main region of my 3ds console. I can open the eshop normally and i have tried the eula method to set it true always as you mentioned. Nothing fixed the problem yet.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds is not region swapped japan is the main region of my 3ds console. I can open the eshop normally and i have tried the eula method to set it true always as you mentioned. Nothing fixed the problem yet.
If it's not swapped, I'm really not sure then. Hopefully somebody else can come up with a better idea because I'm drawing blanks. Have you tried installing just the base game and using the eShop to update it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you are a product of my imagination