Hacking Can't Play Code Name STEAM on GW, Weird issues

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope backup your emunand.

Backups good, loosing data and options bad.

Get emunand tool and use it.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/emunand-tool-release-and-support-thread.359239/

I had a backup of my emunand, but still lost all my cias/their saves/etc because my SD card started showing 'could not detect SD card' or something. Same error with all SD cards; could only format and start over. Losing data sucks.

TL;DR: Also make regular backups of your SD card contents, not just your emunand.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a backup of my emunand, but still lost all my cias/their saves/etc because my SD card started showing 'could not detect SD card' or something. Same error with all SD cards; could only format and start over. Losing data sucks.

TL;DR: Also make regular backups of your SD card contents, not just your emunand.
Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I consider the whole card emunand so I didn't think to mention it.

Yes make copies of the folders!

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I guess they do save the games on the SD card. Anyways I backed up my SD card after adding the new launcher. Right now I have my micro SD and SD card backed up and I'm running emunand. Hopefully after this I"ll be able to run GW mode and update my emunand. I don't want to give myself bad luck but I think I'm begininning to understand everything.

Almost like SYSNAND = Vita and EMUNAND = eCFW for PSP or for pretend an extra bubble running VITA games...

Swing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It worked and it was so simple I feel STUPID! All I did was format emunand and then updated and now I got all these new features! Thanks for the moral support I was holding my breath at certain times lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o