I cant open tegra rcm. I just keep getting this error HELP
1538276201229535293319.jpg

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try disabling your Kaspersky temporaily

Yeah, not being able to start correctly is a pretty specific error... it pretty much means something like an antivirus or internet security app is blocking it from running...

Do you have Admin rights? Maybe try right clicking and starting it 'As Administrator'?

Last edited by Albytrozz,
Reactions: ExploitJunkie

Blaze9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
Yeah, not being able to start correctly is a pretty specific error... it pretty much means something like an antivirus or internet security app is blocking it from running...
i disabled both my kaspersky and smadav but still doesnt work

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-download and unzip the contents again but this time don't have any av running in the background. AV's like to cherry pick files out sometimes. And if you have windows 10 you should also see this screen pop up. Click on more info link and click run anyways.
defender.jpg

Reactions: Albytrozz

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also get rid of that ccleaner shit. It's a junk program. Anything that wants to mess with your registry entries I just simply don't trust at all.

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whats the utility and purpose of this comment?
he has a problem. Had the same problem and fixed by installing 2015 and 2017 redists. What are you doing to help him?
Fact: trying to help him but your too stupid to read above previous posts. Much unlike the aimless and bullshit/nonsense posts you spew in a desperate effort to make it look like you know what your talking about.Go kick rocks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
0xc000007b is related to WRONG redist file. (32bit instead of 64bit for example)
Paffo is right here. It has nothing to do with antivirus, admin right, driver or other weird suggestion.

ExploitJunkie, why do you think your own solution is better and the right one ? did you make any research on that error code ? did you have it and fixed it?
don't insult and tell users to go away when they are all trying to help (and even more when he has the right solution, while you don't know what you are talking about). Thank you.
at least, give benefit of the doubt if someone suggest something different than you, and you didn't test it. how can you confirm he's wrong, do you have anything to prove it? are you 100% sure your solution is the right one?

based on the fact "I know better than you", maybe I should tell everyone who suggested random things to go away too, or remove the posts because I have power to? you thought you had right to tell others to go kick rock, I think I have right to do things too.
deleting all suggestions help would help a lot of people searching for an answer, preventing them to read and bother trying random things and get the proper one right away.

same as Paffo, I already had this problem with the exact error number and fixed it by installing the correct redist version.
don't you think it's worth a try ? can it be worse ? if you think it's bad or worse, please provide your knowledge to prevent conflicting install of redist and a reason why he shouldn't do it. constructive answers are better for everyone, remember this thread will be found by many people making a google search, it would be great if you can provide proper knowledge and answers instead of blatant insult attempt. you just ridicule yourself.

Last edited by Cyan,

Paffo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
0xc000007b is related to WRONG redist file. (32bit instead of 64bit for example)
Paffo is right here. It has nothing to do with antivirus, admin right, driver or other weird suggestion.

ExploitJunkie, why do you think your own solution is better and the right one ? did you make any research on that error code ? did you have it and fixed it?
don't insult and tell users to go away when they are all trying to help (and even more when he has the right solution, while you don't know what you are talking about). Thank you.
at least, give benefit of the doubt if someone suggest something different than you, and you didn't test it. how can you confirm he's wrong, do you have anything to prove it? are you 100% sure your solution is the right one?

based on the fact "I know better than you", maybe I should tell everyone who suggested random things to go away too, or remove the posts because I have power to? you thought you had right to tell others to go kick rock, I think I have right to do things too.
deleting all suggestions help would help a lot of people searching for an answer, preventing them to read and bother trying random things and get the proper one right away.

same as Paffo, I already had this problem with the exact error number and fixed it by installing the correct redist version.
don't you think it's worth a try ? can it be worse ? if you think it's bad or worse, please provide your knowledge to prevent conflicting install of redist and a reason why he shouldn't do it. constructive answers are better for everyone, remember this thread will be found by many people making a google search, it would be great if you can provide proper knowledge and answers instead of blatant insult attempt. you just ridicule yourself.

Thanks Cyan, people tend to forget that perhaps the one writing has some backgrounds supporting their assumptions.

Also get rid of that ccleaner shit. It's a junk program. Anything that wants to mess with your registry entries I just simply don't trust at all.
As for this, you can check the backup of the registry it makes and compare it to the current one, you can see it effectively only deletes what it tells you it's going to delete. Mostly leftover entries from programs uninstallation.

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"I know better than you"
So here we go... im mighty mod hear me roar. Your putting words in my mouth i never spoke to begin with and how can you be so sure your problem that you had will exactly address the OP's issue.How can u prove your right? Do you have anything to prove it yourself other than just what you say?100% sure yourself? Sounds like pure speculation the way you put it. No ridicule felt here your opinions are just that and are garbage to me. Say what you will.

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I googled OP's error code, 0xc000007b, and this was the first result:
https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledg...is-unable-to-start-correctly-0xc00007b-error/

Step 5 is what @Paffo and @Cyan are talking about.

I've encountered similar errors in the past where the .exe would just crash upon launching (although admittedly, that was back in the days of WinXP, as I barely use Windows nowadays), and while it would have a different error message back then (something like "MSVCRT.DLL is missing"), installing the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable Libraries usually fixed such errors.

Can't hurt to install those too, lots of programs need those to run.

I've also encountered such errors when my antivirus instantly blocked the .exe file and moved it to vault, but usually it also pops up a message that it blocked something so I can instantly tell.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself