Homebrew cant install menuhax

saba_fado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can not install menuhax
it gives me 0xd8a0a046 error. i think its fault of having no wifi :( can i install it without wifi ? i tried both - menuhax 2.0 and 2.1 sorry for my bad English

saba_fado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks a lot man , i will try,again thank you

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw should i download other app or ropbin ?

saba_fado

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks again

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it gives me this eror - Detected system - version : old3ds 9.6.0-24 eur the x button isnt being pressed setting up ropbin payload ... checking for the input payload on sd ... requesting the actual payload url with http... downloading the actual payload with http... failed to download the actual payload with htttp : 0xd8a0a046 and there is some more texxt

HeyItsJono

Breath of Fresh Heir
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you're on Wifi? It sounds like it needs an internet connection to download the correct payload.

duFunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this issue and I am on wifi. I am in the middle of a full cfw install and my only entrypoint is oothax..

vgmoose

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I have this issue and I am on wifi. I am in the middle of a full cfw install and my only entrypoint is oothax..
The reason you're having this issue right now is because the server is currently down.

Go here, scroll down to "Otherapp/ropbin payloads", and do "Download ropbin" for your 3ds model+version. Then, put that .bin file on the root of your sd card, and rename it to menuhaxmanager_input_payload.bin . Then retry menuhax_manager as usual. It should pick up on the downloaded file and proceed in offline mode.

Carlos Almuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The reason you're having this issue right now is because the server is currently down.

Go here, scroll down to "Otherapp/ropbin payloads", and do "Download ropbin" for your 3ds model+version. Then, put that .bin file on the root of your sd card, and rename it to menuhaxmanager_input_payload.bin . Then retry menuhax_manager as usual. It should pick up on the downloaded file and proceed in offline mode.

thx, I have the same problem, but just needed the file of the themes in the sd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone