Hacking Cant install homebrew via letterbomb

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is not a motion plus...
it looks original... it is white, has the wii logo at the bottom, and nintendo in plastic, as part of the controller (sorry English second language) on the bottom back.

im afraid cose petethepug said it could fuck it
then is there any chance there's already a partial mod installed? ohh oncence it stayed i that mode for almost 15 minutes by me... it still worked though.

rtotal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
then is there any chance there's already a partial mod installed? ohh oncence it stayed i that mode for almost 15 minutes by me... it still worked though.
i didnt quite understand you..
dont know what a partial mod is.
i think i waited more that 15 minutes...

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trust wolf. It's fine he knows a lot more than me,

Keep in mind it will screw with your Wii though if you have any 3rd Party App's. But wolf said it was fine to upgrade,

rtotal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
:P guess i wont... unless not now, that the kids are enjoying it. maybe when they get bored.
thanks all for the tips and help.
looks like a nice community.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
:P guess i wont... unless not now, that the kids are enjoying it. maybe when they get bored.
thanks all for the tips and help.
looks like a nice community.
upgrading by nintendo 0% chance of brick, upgrade by apps about wad managers about 10% of brick, pimp my wii updating 50% brick chance. for a safe way... use http://wiibrew.org/wiki/DOP-Mii:_WiiBrew_Edition to update if nintendo's way won't work... but sometimes nintendo's way is blocked by preboot settings... in that case use nandclean...
hbc installer can be replaced by some homebrew apps in the root folder... like dop-mii can be the first app or mmm... these are options you can use to repair your wii... nandclean needs hbc installed to work... it kills some other apps too, so you might wanna reinstall your mods after nandclean.

B166uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi All i have the same problem

This is My first WII

Ver 4.3 u
I just bought the softmod wii, it already install with NeoGamma R9 b56, d2x56v10beta52 (249) and
Uloader 2009, Hermes

I Tried to install Homebrew using letter bomb, is always hang at Scam Screen i never see message at the bottom to appear (to press 1.)
I wait for 30 minutes

I using VGen SD 1 GB format Fat3, used several SD 1 GB / 2 GB
I am also testing using guide from youtube
Homebrew the Nintendo Wii WITHOUT an SD Card or the Internet Channel! (str2hax 2019 Tutorial)
is the same error in scam menu
Scam.jpg

My system Menu
There no Homebrew
Menu.jpg

NeoGamma R9 b56, d2x56v10beta52 (249)

NeoGamma2.jpg
NeoGamma.jpg

Uloader
Uloader.jpg
Uloader2.jpg

In Disk menu c IOS 222
20190727_131159.jpg

From my search in internet , there no ways you can't install NeoGamma without Homebrew?
I can load games from usb via NeoGamma or Uloader, i dont have any disc with me.
Please help, how to install homebrew

Attachments

• 20190726_074559.jpg
    20190726_074559.jpg
    509.6 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190726_074639.jpg
    20190726_074639.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 171

B166uy

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi XFlak thx you for the response, I tried to used ModMii installer as you suggested, after going to the message is still hang and no press 1 menu?
but i read from other i change boot.elf to boot.dol from DOP-Mii, i was able to get a menu. And i run syscheck, i attached dop-mii report.csv
I don't know how to use DOP.MII to install Homebrew
Any suggestion / help please?

Attachments

• DOP-Mii-Report.csv.txt
    2 KB · Views: 73

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
You're sure you followed the hackmii solutions guide properly? I can confidently say if it's hanging on the press 1 menu that you likely did something wrong (the exploit should launch mmm instead of the hackmii installer).

The boot.elf in the SD root should be mmm when following the aforementioned guide. When you copied over the new files to your sd, you probably did not overwrite the previous files.

Or... You can tell ModMii the drive letter of your sd card and it will ensure everything is in order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast