Cant install DLC songs for World Tour

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by shadyboy, Jan 14, 2010.

1. shadyboy
    OP

shadyboy GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2007
    Norway
    Norway, Sandesjoen
    So I got from my ( crazy ) parents Guitar Hero World Tour this x-mas, and since I have all the DLC songs on my computer, I tought that I could install them.

So I picked out a few ones I wanted to test out. But when I install them, I cant find them on World Tour. And when I went into options and in archieve I found 1 of the 5 songs I tried to install. That song cant be played. It just loads and loads and loads etc etc.

So today I kinda gave a flying f*ck in them and wanted to download the free ones from the music store, and when I tried to connect, i got the message that it needed to update, but the update failed. Had an error code, I can paste it out later if it can be of any help.

My wii : FW 4.1 EU, and I am sorry to say that I dont know what more info to give out. Very noob. Had a friend "fix" it so that I could install and play VC and Wiiware games on it, even tough I am having troubles with that also ( gonna make another post for asking about that.... )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice