GCN Can't import Animal Crossing saves to memcard on Dolphin

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a hacked Wii U, and I use Nintendont to play gamecube games. I wanted to edit my Animal Crossing save file in ACSE, and for that I exported the saves on my 59-block virtual memory card (.raw) to a .gci file through Dolphin's memory card manager. When I try to import the .gci save back to my memory card image, Dolphin crashes. Is it because the saves are copy-protected? How can I re-import them to my virtual memory card?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got a hacked Wii U, and I use Nintendont to play gamecube games. I wanted to edit my Animal Crossing save file in ACSE, and for that I exported the saves on my 59-block virtual memory card (.raw) to a .gci file through Dolphin's memory card manager. When I try to import the .gci save back to my memory card image, Dolphin crashes. Is it because the saves are copy-protected? How can I re-import them to my virtual memory card?
Are you using a 59-block card? I experienced similiar issues (full card backup from GCMM not working in Nintendont, backup working in mcrecover, save extracted from said backup working in Dolphin, unable to overwrite in Dolphin), so I used GCMM to copy the save to a freshly reformatted (also in GCMM) Mad Catz 251-block, and that's working perfectly!

If you still need it, I can convert it for you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm