GCN GameCube Animal Crossing resets when loading town?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently modded my animal crossing save on acse, and I can tell my save data is fine because of the villagers that pop up on the loading screen, but when I try to load the town the game resets.

CertifiedG301

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If your save data was fine, your game would be loading properly. Evidently it is not fine.
He Want's To Know How To Fix It Stupid.
Post automatically merged:

I fixed it anyway, the problem was that I accidentally deleted a wall in my house.
How Did you Fix It In ACSE?
Post automatically merged:

I fixed it anyway, the problem was that I accidentally deleted a wall in my house.
I'm Having The Same Problem

Princess420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
huh, that’s really weird. I’ve done the save editor for the US version of the game, and the Japanese version. I’ve also done it with my Wii and my Wii U with no issues. Something may be up. Hopefully you have a backup of your save before you used the save editor.

Are you using a physical memory card or an SD to hold your saves?

I’d basically just go in and replace the broken save file with the backup of the one before you used the save editor, make sure everything is alright and then backup again, use the save editor and see if it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.