Can't find cheat support for luma3ds, need a little direction.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by EphenSteve, Aug 20, 2016.

1. EphenSteve
    OP

EphenSteve Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2011
    United States
    ya mutha
    Been out of the game for a while and a buddy sold me his already modded New 3ds XL, and from what i can see this is the setup so far.

EmuNand has: Emu 11.0.00-33U With Luma3ds with a bunch of Homebrew which i think i know most of.

SysNand is at 9.2 and im able to install My old 3ds game back ups after i converted them over to CIA (dont know if i had to do that i just did it because i think you do)

I just backed up my version of Monster Hunter Generations without carrying all of the extra games i have.
    ive put in tons of hours and i am a natural born cheater on games because thats what keeps things interesting for me personally. What options do I have to add cheats. i know there is a MHX/MHG save editor but I read a couple things on real time pokes for updating addresses.

Sorry if i was kind of vague if you need more information to be able to help me i would gladly figure out specifically what you need to know to do so, kinda just going in circles and i dont want to install any old files that are obsolete and brick this.

2. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    Well there is BootNTR / NTR CFW which allows in game cheats, but I don't think there is one for MHG yet.

3. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice