Homebrew Can't find cheat support for luma3ds, need a little direction.

EphenSteve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the game for a while and a buddy sold me his already modded New 3ds XL, and from what i can see this is the setup so far.

EmuNand has: Emu 11.0.00-33U With Luma3ds with a bunch of Homebrew which i think i know most of.

SysNand is at 9.2 and im able to install My old 3ds game back ups after i converted them over to CIA (dont know if i had to do that i just did it because i think you do)

I just backed up my version of Monster Hunter Generations without carrying all of the extra games i have.
ive put in tons of hours and i am a natural born cheater on games because thats what keeps things interesting for me personally. What options do I have to add cheats. i know there is a MHX/MHG save editor but I read a couple things on real time pokes for updating addresses.

Sorry if i was kind of vague if you need more information to be able to help me i would gladly figure out specifically what you need to know to do so, kinda just going in circles and i dont want to install any old files that are obsolete and brick this.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well there is BootNTR / NTR CFW which allows in game cheats, but I don't think there is one for MHG yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night