Hacking Can't Boot R4i 3DS Gold on N3DSXL 11.0

lisalover1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get my R4i-SDHC 3DS (With Woodmenu) to work on my N3DSXL with an emuNAND of 11.0. I have been trying both reiNAND patched with TWL_FIRM, as well as Luma3DS.

The card gets stuck on the "loading" screen when trying to boot up the normal R4i firmware on my DS Lite, and just gives me either a black or white screen and freezes when trying to boot it on my 3DS via various loaders. It does work on the DS Lite when using WoodMenu, though - just not on the N3DS.

I tried installing the patched TWL_FIRM cia, but now I just get a white screen when launching the card with the Slot-1 Launcher. I am trying to use Luma3DS with my CtrBootManager, but it gives me a black screen when trying to start the card up after booting into Luma (Tried normally and with the Slot-1 Launcher).

Anyone have any ideas?

lisalover1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I was finally able to find a firmware update patch that made the card boot via the TWL-1 loader, but now when I try and load any game, it gives me the "red loading text" error on both the DSL and N3DSXL, despite both working fine before the firmware patch. Thoughts?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it