Can't acess NDS Main Screen

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Moshiiii, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Moshiiii
    OP

Moshiiii Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    United States
    Hello,

While trying to play Multiplayer Mario 3 on 3 hoops today I noticed that when I booted up my nintendo ds with passcard and G6 lite I was not taking to the main NDS screen. This is unlike my friends who has the same setup and gets taken to the NDS screen then chooses Passcard to load. I thought maybe my config was on auto where it would just automaticaly boot the NDS game, so I changed it to manual. Still i was taken directly to the G6 Lite menue. I then tried to just boot my nds with the passcard inside of it and It just sat at the passcard screen. Is there a fix to this? Or am i doomed from playing download and play from a flash game?

2. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    Same thing happens for me with my PASSCARD3.

You're not 'doomed' though. Can't you just remove your PASSCARD to download?, or did I misunderstand your last sentence?

3. Moshiiii
    OP

Moshiiii Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 10, 2006
    United States
    Both of our NDS are modded with G6 Lites, I heard if you want to play multiplayer both NDS have to be flashed or have a card. So if I took my card out it wouldnt get signal.

4. bullet007

bullet007 GBAtemp Regular

May 22, 2006
    Hold select when you boot up, it will take you to the DS Main menu

Woops, i thought you had flashme. Try it anyway

5. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    You could both load the same game for multi-player instead of downloading from one DS to another. Or are there games where you have to download to play between systems?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice