Hacking Can't acess NDS Main Screen

Moshiiii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

While trying to play Multiplayer Mario 3 on 3 hoops today I noticed that when I booted up my nintendo ds with passcard and G6 lite I was not taking to the main NDS screen. This is unlike my friends who has the same setup and gets taken to the NDS screen then chooses Passcard to load. I thought maybe my config was on auto where it would just automaticaly boot the NDS game, so I changed it to manual. Still i was taken directly to the G6 Lite menue. I then tried to just boot my nds with the passcard inside of it and It just sat at the passcard screen. Is there a fix to this? Or am i doomed from playing download and play from a flash game?

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happens for me with my PASSCARD3.

You're not 'doomed' though. Can't you just remove your PASSCARD to download?, or did I misunderstand your last sentence?

Moshiiii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of our NDS are modded with G6 Lites, I heard if you want to play multiplayer both NDS have to be flashed or have a card. So if I took my card out it wouldnt get signal.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Hold select when you boot up, it will take you to the DS Main menu

Woops, i thought you had flashme. Try it anyway

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Both of our NDS are modded with G6 Lites, I heard if you want to play multiplayer both NDS have to be flashed or have a card. So if I took my card out it wouldnt get signal.

You could both load the same game for multi-player instead of downloading from one DS to another. Or are there games where you have to download to play between systems?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs