therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,

I finally just made my Wii able to load some ngc games. However, I still have a problem, which I didn't find any answers for yet.

When I load my game, and it asks me which memory card port to use, I select the one my ngc memory card is in which is the port A. And the game won't load my previous game files. It doesn't freeze, it just keeps searching.

I'm running with USB loader 3.0, and used MMM.

Does anyone have an idea?

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm if the memory card is inserted in the console, the game should recognize it automatically rather than asking for it. Have you tried going to data management from the wii menu to access the memory card and see if the saves are there / the memory card is working ok?

therealthing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, the memory card is definitely recognized, and I can see it through the memory manage in te Wii. If I take it off, it tells me he doesn't see any mem card.

I've just tried this : deleting all my saved files from the ngc memory card, and laucnh the game.
Appearently, I was able to play the game and save my progress.

After I've turned off the machine, and wanted to continue playing, this is were the game can't appear to load my saved game file from the memory card to go on with my game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFQ_g8OoQM&list=RD8FFQ_g8OoQM&start_radio=1