ROM Hack Question Canot use cheats on pokemon sword.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i having trouble unsing cheats in pokemon sword. I downloaded the base game the update and the two dlc. I used cheat updater homebrew to download the cheats for edzon but i recive a messenge that the cheats are not compatible with my version of the game. Then i learned to change the buid id on txt. now the cheats apear on edizon but none work on the game. Someone can please help me ? Sorry the bad english.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It wa not my intentition , i posting from a smarrphone and the first one got a error when i posted . Touhgt that not worked so i made another one . Sorry for this.

FullLifeGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you share some information on which game version you are using? There seems to be an incompatability between your game version and the cheat code you are using.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a post in page 238 of pokemon cheats tread with a image of the information displayied on my edzon post #4747 , cant post a linck to the images because the forum do not allow new menber psot links. But my build id and title id are correct. do not know what is PID but is 225. All chets apear on edzon but when i check them they do not have any effect when i check max money the amount of money in the game do not get max.

Last edited by mgx456,

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Found the problem. The homebrew cheater updater downloaded outdated cheats (V1.3.0) even they apear they do not work. I had to make a manual cheat file with the codes 1.3.1. Codes now working. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    She said see ya later boy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    something something boomer and r/im14andthisisdeep "ThAt'S tHe UnFoRtUnAtE sTaTe Of OuR mOdErN sOcIeTy"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    except they'd criticize you for having a phone in the first place lmao
    In my day we used smoke signals and liked it!!!
    +1
    5G gives you covid!! Kills bees and lets the devil control your sperm!!! *Walks away frothing at the mouth*
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now pull yourself up by the bootstraps and develop a sense of work ethic, ya darn whippersnappers!
    +1
  • NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol:
    "lets the devil control you sperm!!!" iwantsummadat!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    talk about a semen demon
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I got logged out of my GBAtemp account. First thing I think: "O SHIT DID I GET BANNED"
    +1
  • NormalCatelol @ NormalCatelol:
    oh noes!!!!!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    good thing you didn't
    +1
    Spermin on the mound was given by Jizzus
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spermin on the mound was given by Jizzus