ROM Hack Question Canot use cheats on pokemon sword.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i having trouble unsing cheats in pokemon sword. I downloaded the base game the update and the two dlc. I used cheat updater homebrew to download the cheats for edzon but i recive a messenge that the cheats are not compatible with my version of the game. Then i learned to change the buid id on txt. now the cheats apear on edizon but none work on the game. Someone can please help me ? Sorry the bad english.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It wa not my intentition , i posting from a smarrphone and the first one got a error when i posted . Touhgt that not worked so i made another one . Sorry for this.

FullLifeGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can you share some information on which game version you are using? There seems to be an incompatability between your game version and the cheat code you are using.

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a post in page 238 of pokemon cheats tread with a image of the information displayied on my edzon post #4747 , cant post a linck to the images because the forum do not allow new menber psot links. But my build id and title id are correct. do not know what is PID but is 225. All chets apear on edzon but when i check them they do not have any effect when i check max money the amount of money in the game do not get max.

Last edited by mgx456,

mgx456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Found the problem. The homebrew cheater updater downloaded outdated cheats (V1.3.0) even they apear they do not work. I had to make a manual cheat file with the codes 1.3.1. Codes now working. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?