SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yesterday, my friend was home and he updated his 3DS successfuly. When I try to update mine, I gt a msg saying that there is no need update available for my 3DS.

Internet is working properly, I tryed from home, friend's house and free access point from coffee shop.

What can I do ??

Pip'

xkc0d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same problem on my 3DS. I called them today and they told me I needed to send it in for repairs. Id prefer not if I don't have to so if anyone else has any insight on this, that would be great.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
System time and settings are correct. I read on the Nintendo support forum that if you format the console, the update will happen.

With my luck, the official repair center for my area is 20 minutes from home. Tuesday I called Nintendo, I went there and gave them the 3DS. They told me they will update a replacement to 2.0.0-2U, then my nand data and voila.

Gotta get it in about 3 hours, I can report back.

Pip'

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
xkc0d said:
Any luck? Were you able to keep your street pass data? I'm sending mine in on monday.
Yes, they transfered my data to a new 3ds, then updated. It kept EVERY THING, hats, tiles, scanned QR codes, save, streetpass data. Don't forget to keep the stylus and SD CARD !! Just send the console naked. You will lose screen protector like me if you have some.

With my luck, I was able to buy another set of screen protectors and the installation is just perfect again.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped