Homebrew Question Cannot see new games option in Tinfoil?

fatmeegz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! So all of a sudden the new games section is missing from tinfoil to download my backups. Everything was fine working for about 2 months. Ive tried adding every shop but they do not load anything upon startup of tinfoil. Tried reinstalling tinfoil and no luck. Any ideas? I appreciate any information and help! Thanks so much.

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
- Check your internet. (seriously)
- Check if certain shop details were added correctly.
- Ask around if the shop is up (all "free" shops are down like 90% of the time)
- Update Tinfoil.

Also, remember hgb shop was shutdown some good time ago (at least publicly).

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! So all of a sudden the new games section is missing from tinfoil to download my backups. Everything was fine working for about 2 months. Ive tried adding every shop but they do not load anything upon startup of tinfoil. Tried reinstalling tinfoil and no luck. Any ideas? I appreciate any information and help! Thanks so much.
No more shops. You have to get your games the normal way, either buying them or illegal websites.

fatmeegz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks everyone. I was wondering what happened. I have all my shops but nothing loads. New games is not present. Oh well. Thanks for the information!

fatmeegz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, i found the fix. My girlfriend was playing animal crossing and changed the date on my switch. I noticed the date being completely wrong so i changed it to the right settings and bang. New games section now appears :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-