Not finding new games on Tinfoil

torrent7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone,

In the last couple of months i downloaded tons of games through Tinfoil.

My last downloaded game was Prince of Persian The Lost Crown released last month.

For example I now want to install the new Hitman or Tomb Raider and if i search them i can't find any results.

I believe the shop is working because any old game is available.

My tinfoil is version 17.0.

Mikester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been noticing quite a few people, myself included, running into issues where new games aren't popping up on Tinfoil. It seems like a widespread problem that's causing quite a bit of frustration in the community. From what I've gathered, it might be due to server issues or delays in updates from the sources Tinfoil pulls its content from. While I couldn't find the games I needed, I found an excellent service with free online games playhop.

Last edited by Mikester,

froggy55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

In the last couple of months i downloaded tons of games through Tinfoil.

My last downloaded game was Prince of Persian The Lost Crown released last month.

For example I now want to install the new Hitman or Tomb Raider and if i search them i can't find any results.

I believe the shop is working because any old game is available.

My tinfoil is version 17.0.
try libera shop its up and running you need to go to the telegram page to get the info you need to add into tinfoil just google liberia shop as its now called it works fine i just got princess peach showtime

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...